If you’ve recently done a teeth-whitening treatment, congratulations! We hope that you like the bright new appearance of your smile, and we hope the treatment lasts for a long time. Here are a few pointers about how you can retain the fresh look of your newly whitened pearly whites.
– Brush twice daily with whitening toothpaste to preserve that bright look. If you’re debating between two or more brands, trust the ones that don the ADA seal of approval.
– Look out for foods that can dim your chompers. Foods like red wine, tea, raspberries, blueberries and heavily colored drinks can lead to discolored chompers.
– Use a straw when drinking drinks that stain so that you can keep your teeth free from dyes that stain chompers. If you don’t have a straw, be cautious!
– Give up smoking, dipping and/or chewing tobacco products. The tar and nicotine in tobacco products such as cigarettes convert chompers to shades of yellow. Scale back your use and your chompers will say thanks!
– Checkup your dentist regularly for cleanings and perhaps whitening. The team at Art & Science Family Dentistry in Woodbury, Minnesota, are authorities in teeth cleaning. Let them help you keep your smile bright.
Have you scheduled your next visit with Dr. Kinney, Musser and Kinney yet? If not, please call 651-739-1894 now so we can set up your appointment. We hope to see you soon!